You can type here any text you want

New Member Here

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

betcha618

Hey guys, I've always loved the buicks, hopefully through this site I'll be able to find one. I currently own a hugger orange 1987 Monte SS.

welcome to the site, hope you can find a nice GN to keep the Monte company:) Post some pics of the monte!

Post some pics of the monte!

here's some:

welcome to the site, hope you can find a nice GN to keep the Monte company:) Post some pics of the monte!

Heres a couple pics:

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

CWARESTRD.jpg

PICT0355.jpg

Nice looking car man, how does she run? Is she quick. Give us a run down of the build.

its a 355c.i.
eagle rotatingf assembly
11.25:1 compression
ported vortec heads
-screw in rocker studs
-valve guides cut for higher lift
-spring seats cut to accept triple valve spring
Comp extremem energy ex284h-10
-.507/.510 lift
-240/246 duration
-106 intake centerline
-lobe separation 110
Edelbrock Air Gap Intake
Holley 750 DP
MSD Dist.
Hooker super comp. Headers
2 1/2 inch dual exhaust with H-pipe
Flowmaster Super 40's

200-4r, pro rebuild to handle up to 800HP
AK 2500 stall

Moser 12 bolt, 31 spline axles, 4.56 gears and 12 inch drum brakes
Lakewood boxed upper control arms and SSM lift bars.

Moroso Trick springs in the front
adjustable drag shocks

Yea i come down randomly and every major holiday to see family or holidays where there is a big house party. Most of my family lives in brooklyn. My friends are in Li

you don't bring the car obviously since you told me you don't drive it on the street much.

just finished everything up towards the end of the summer and after that I never got a chance to get her to the track. Still need to throw a driveshaft loop in there and get a new set of slicks, so first thing next season she'll see the track.

Nice Monte,.. Good luck finding a car, alot of guys put their car on the "Car for Sale" section here, give that a try. And if you ever have problems the forum is really helpful for some advice to get your car going again. All alot of really cool guys.

i was posting my ride in the "TurboBuick.Com > Members Rides and Family and Friends. > Members Rides, Friends and Family" section. K, Thanx.

Back