NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

Anyway, here a few pics of the 1986 as it arrived to me. I cleaned up up pretty nice, clay, polish, nice wax....etc.....all but the purple tint, which thankfully will be off the car tomorrow at 8am. :tongue: It will be getting..........

New Turbo
Bigger Injectors
Upgraded Fuel Pump
New Turbo Tweak Chip
New Rims + Tires
Frame Notch + Mini tub
Tinted windows
Smoked Tails
Smoked Signal markers

.........all in the next 10 days. I will take more pictures then. You see the 87 in the background, but it's still dirty and it's going into storage for a bit until I can finish this one, then I will take the 87 to get painted. Interior and engine are outstanding, but it needs to be painted.

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Very good lookin' car! Looks like the paint is pretty nice. :)

The paint on this one, the 86, is excellent. It's not perfect, but it's very nice and does not need to be repainted. The 87 does need paint. It still has the original paint on it, and it's mediocre at best.

We put smoked side markers on it and cleaned up under the hood with all matching allen bolts, polished everything up, new intercooler pipe, etc......

supraside.jpg

supraeng2.jpg

supraeng1.jpg

Beautiful...

.... I like Simple coordinated, detailed AND CLEAN engine bays ... here is mine - Still working on it - But i think its nice.;)

Engine.jpg

It looks very nice. Very tasteful and clean.

thanx. its a work in process. still need to buy a couple of pullies, switch an exhaust hsg, shorten a few cables [for aesthetics] but im almost there.:cool:

So are you sure you arent gonna put any modular wheels on the GN.... 15s just seem sooooo small. Handling is much better w/ the larger wheels.

thanx. its a work in process. still need to buy a couple of pullies, switch an exhaust hsg, shorten a few cables [for aesthetics] but im almost there.:cool:

So are you sure you arent gonna put any modular wheels on the GN.... 15s just seem sooooo small. Handling is much better w/ the larger wheels.

I am still cleaning up the Supra as well. I have a couple more touches to add and it should be finished up in the looks department.

As for the GN, I'm sticking with big sidewall 15's on there. I want to retain that type of look. Bigger rims make the GN look a little "low rider" ish, and that isn't what I want ANYONE to think when they look at my car. :D

Some fresh engine bay pics. I cut out the lexan spark plug cover and matched the polished piece with the lexan cam gear cover. It turned out pretty nice I think.

Grand National Engine Bay pics coming in about a week or so.

supengine1.jpg

supengine2.jpg

supengine3.jpg

supengine4.jpg

supengine5.jpg

NIIICE... cant wait to see the GN engine pix:eek:

It's getting there. The car is currently at Virtual Works getting all the work done and the bay splashed up a bit. The Chevy engined car should be here in a couple weeks as well, and I'll take some pics of that once it's cleaned up.

It's getting there. The car is currently at Virtual Works getting all the work done and the bay splashed up a bit. The Chevy engined car should be here in a couple weeks as well, and I'll take some pics of that once it's cleaned up.

Any plans for the Chevy powered car.....maybe a Twin Turbo LSX;)

A couple new pics of the Range Rover. Side markers lightly smoked, rear tails blacked, and the side vent rims painted body color. A couple more touches to go still. :D

rovernew6.jpg

rovernew5.jpg

rovernew4.jpg

rovernew3.jpg

rovernew2.jpg

rovernew1.jpg