You can type here any text you want

New member with New project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bizzy102

Hello all. Great to finnaly beable to talk to fellow Turbo owners.. Here what i have 83 Buick regal turbo... Stock pretty much. Im looking to get some umff out of it. Its pretty worn in though so Im not looking for something crazy.. Just something to keep the ricers at the light(lol)..Also, im looking for a place to get some bunmper fillers from. Any suggestions. i tried the yard but they are a hit and miss...Most vender sites are a ittle outragous on their prices...:eek: Thanks

Check out B4Black's site for improving the car, but simple stuff like a good free flowing exhuast..Dyno Max ultra flow, Hooker cat back are good, a MSD 6BTM and a DYI alky system, Good Boost gauge and a scan tool to start.
I run low 14's on a mix of race fuel and pump gas with 14lbs of boost. BWeavy on this site sells the bumper fillers (G-Body parts).

Thanks T-typer.. As far as boost. I have a wastergate on it already. It looks factory... How do I go about adjusting for more boost.. I think it is rated 8 psi now... They actually sell alky kits for the hot airs???Ntm

Back