You can type here any text you want

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DONNIE BROOKS

I am a new member to the buick web .I have a 87 T GM factory meth test car .would just like to say hello to the comm .I love this car had it 10 years spanked some high dollar rides with this little v6.they just cant believe these cars run like they do.thank you .

nice car

talked to a friend of yours a while back can't remember his name out of dandrige {my dad's hometown} he was telling me about that car, nice rare car

hey man, Im in kingsport. We should meet up sometime and let me shoot your car ;) very nice rare car indeed

Beautiful car you have there. My friend by the name of James talked to you at the Grand Run earlier this year, I never was fortunate enough to catch up with you though. Welcome.:)

tourqejunkie I dont live there any more I live in Birmingham now. All my family still lives there and alot of friends but they are all carb junkies. What part of Kingsport do you live in?

Donnie I just wondered I am a Brooks and from Kingsport. My dad is Benny Brooks and his dad was Jasper Brooks. I guess you never know who you may run in to on here. Torquejunkie do you know Jeff Miller or Fozzy I used to run around with some of those guys but it has been 15 years sence I lived there.

very sweet t! i have 17x8 torqs on my gn, what size back tires do you have on it? i am looking for some meaty drag radials.

Hey Donnie....I was in town all last week and kept an eye out for your car but didnt see it. Scott told me to swing by your work but I never saw the car outside so I didnt.

Back