You can type here any text you want

New Nissan GT-R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Probably have to pry the sales managers cold dead fingers off the keys so you could take test drive don't you think.I think i could void the warranty on a test drive.To fragile for me.

Here's one of the GTR in ?

Attachments

• GN GTR.jpg
    GN GTR.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 273
  • gtr1gn1.jpg
    gtr1gn1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 270
You know I use to like the GT-R when it first came out. But after reading about these glass transmissions and warranty problems, I'm starting to think otherwise. Did Nissan think GTR owners were not gonna use the car for what it was designed for? Yes its a great car and can run the numbers...but Nissan seriously dropped the ball on this one.

Sorry but I'll take a ZR1 anyday.

This just in... Nissan lost $2,910 million dollars this fiscal year.

so much for profits.

ZR-1 is soooooo much better of a car and value it's a joke it wasn't car of the year.

How many trannies will it take to keep up with the ZR-1 race after race, year after year?? Never mind the GT-R is a fatty and AWD adding more load on the trans during a launch. :confused:
GT-R = 3,836lbs vs ZR-1 = 3,350lbs

Nissan had a winner and then never put much time behind the wheel doing what they knew owners would do, launch the hell out of it. No way they knew before putting a release date on it that the trans would be a dud after so few launches on the STOCK POWER LEVEL!!!! No engineer in their right mind would knowing release a design that would be so flawed in it's intention of use in a performance car.

Nissan = WTF:mad:

I feel for every owner that goes through this not knowing up front. :(

ZR-1 is soooooo much better of a car and value it's a joke it wasn't car of the year.

How many trannies will it take to keep up with the ZR-1 race after race, year after year?? Never mind the GT-R is a fatty and AWD adding more load on the trans during a launch. :confused:
GT-R = 3,836lbs vs ZR-1 = 3,350lbs

Nissan had a winner and then never put much time behind the wheel doing what they knew owners would do, launch the hell out of it. No way they knew before putting a release date on it that the trans would be a dud after so few launches on the STOCK POWER LEVEL!!!! No engineer in their right mind would knowing release a design that would be so flawed in it's intention of use in a performance car.

Nissan = WTF:mad:

I feel for every owner that goes through this not knowing up front. :(

Don't feel to bad for this guys cause they all new that their was no warranty
on the car if they would race it to it's limits and if they used the lanch control.they ALL SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE,AND WAS AWARE OF TRANNY ISSUES.Like i said before i was with my buddy at the dealer when he gave them $95 grand on a car that had limited warranty.

One of the Coop engineers at work's best friend bought a GTR last summer.

He took it to the dealer a while back because the dash screen stopped working. The dealer had 3 techs working on it trying to diagnose the problem but gave up and gave the guy a loaner sentra to take home.

If that doesn't scream "nissan" I don't know what does: You take in a $95K car for warranty service and they give you a $14K demo for a loaner. The co-op said the sentra even broke down while his best friend had it.

I had an 06 sentra. The butterfly screws worked out of the intake and went through the motor. Since it was a voluntary recall and the original owner volunteered not to take it in, I was hosed.

Back