New paint is it to much

I Like it

I really like that color. I beleive Puddin down in Houston has one That color with the fender Flares and Big back tires looks tough. Keep the pictures coming.

Scot you always have something interesting your car looks great too. I just wish mine was as fast and would corner like yours. Ill bet yours is a blast to drive on the street. Thanks again guys. If mine was a low mileage car in close to stock I would have never done this. But pretty much everything will be custom when I get it were I want it. I know that it will never end. Ill never be done with it.
Thanks man! I belive a STREET/STRIP car should live up to both halves of it's name, be able to run a solid ET/ and have great street manners. As far as driving it on the street- ( Iv'e never been beat yet!):biggrin: and in the turns it's a complete blast to come up on a little ricer with there fart can and watch them take off only for them to see this 3600lb black cloud right on there rear and blow right past them in the straight like they were standing still...:biggrin: Keep up the nice work! and your right, you'll never stop!! Scot w.

I really like that color. I beleive Puddin down in Houston has one That color with the fender Flares and Big back tires looks tough. Keep the pictures coming.
Puddin & I are very good freinds and he lives here in TN. about 20mi. from me and has done ALOT of work on my car. The car your thinking of is EJ Howe's car, he's from texas. Scot w.

Where are you from in TN? I worked at Oak Ridge National Lab last summer and spent a few months near Knoxville. I got out to Pigeon Forge and Floyd Garrett's museum one weekend, good times!

Where are you from in TN? I worked at Oak Ridge National Lab last summer and spent a few months near Knoxville. I got out to Pigeon Forge and Floyd Garrett's museum one weekend, good times!
I'm from Seymour, just next to Knoxville and I work in pigeon forge.

The flamed car looks absolutely awesome. Remember... do what you like and screw the rest! I wish you were closer because you would be doing a similar job to mine!

Great Graphics.From NY opion. I know what it takes,time and work.Now to see what I do to white Limted.At same point as Puddin's car.Blue Interior.

Great Graphics.From NY opion. I know what it takes,time and work.Now to see what I do to white Limted.At same point as Puddin's car.Blue Interior.

What did i do ??????:confused:
My car was thistle Purple.
H&R Parts and stuff has my old car for sale.
Yes the Brown Car ( as EJ and i call it ) Does belong to Earl Howe. I just drive it alot when we go race.
Thanks for the compliment's on the car,I also have alot of work in the engine
Compartment of that one also.
Again,Thanks

Puddin:D

Not on my GN!! But a great looking paint job none the less!!! :cool: I am too much of a purist, I guess.:cool:

I like the silver-reminds me of my car:D Nice rims too!

Pronto

Thanks it is very close to the silver on your car. I have always loved these cars in silver so I went 05 escalade silver on the flames. I really like yours too. Very clean. Thanks again

Puddin, I can tell by photo that the car came out right. Going to post my GN
which is a 4,583 Org car. Paint I lucked out. Great condition. The Limited,
I chose to keep original white. Because of blue interior. However, doing some drawings.Of possible finish work. Will see. Nice car.Going to post photos if
I can figure out how to...................Rob Have a nice day.

Easy to point out thoughts. takes hard work to do

Wanted to add one more thing. Ran across the brown and flamed car. Only thing I would have done. Again not easy. Was to add a little more color to flames. Looks like you used a candy color.May be would have used 1 other color. Photos can be deceving.As for the brown car Love those chrome? lovers on fenders.I'll never say what I haven't done again.I apologize

My white Limited still drawing ideas for a finish. Also trying to get motor done.
So I shouldn't say a thing.You guys did it all. Which is not easy.To point out ideas.Easiest thing to do. Both of you have gotten me cranked up for the finish. Thanks for your help......Many thanks.............Rob

They sure do. Which is why not seeing the car with my own eyes was not fair.
Nice to see someone take that move. I'm playing now with pearl top.
And some blue grapics............really got me thinking.........Thanks....Rob

Lookin good! I had the same feeling at buick events. here a pic of mine...
On these graphics they are air-brushed with silver metalic with a purple pearl over the graphics only. at night you can't see the purple at all but in the sunlight it's only visable at a certian angle only. looks pretty neat. I'll be at the 07' Nats this year so look for the only one with these graphics. I will be parked next to a metalic silver "T" with the same rims. both of us from TN. Hope to meet some of ya! Scot w.