You can type here any text you want

New parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nastynavy

I have a few parts to list and all are brand new in the plastic or boxes.

1) Razor Alky Control kit dual nozzle without 3 bar map sensor. New in plastic never opened. I am going E85 instead. $500 shipped

2) Maf Pro plug and play unit from Casper's brand new in box. I sold my Maf Pro and they did not need this. $130
CEI - Casper's Electronics, Inc.

3) Maf Pro chip setup for 60# injectors. Never used. $35

4) RJC stainless head gasket set. These are great gaskets I just ended up using the cometic gaskets instead. These are the .033 gaskets as the others were not available when I bought these. $125
RJC Head Gasket Kit

I will consider partial trades toward 120# injectors (new), 15 x 4 Billet Specialties Street Lites, or a 3" dump pipe (preferably stainless).

Hey Josh, this is Tad in Crawfordsville. Is that a TunerPro chip offered by Full Throttle Speed? If so, I'm definitely interested if I can reprogram it for a set of injectors that I have. I'm going to give Full Throttle a call tomorrow to get a quote on reprogramming, but if you sell it before I get a hold of you tomorrow, no big deal. Thanks!

Tad give me a shout tonight or tomorrow. I can check with them and see if they will reburn it for me. 765-474-7755

Hey Josh, I'll take that MAFT Tuner Pro chip, I left you a voicemail, give me a call tonight or whenever and maybe we can arrange to meet up. Thanks!

Tad

Alky kit and chip is gone. I also have a brand new set of 83lb injectors $370 and a double pumper with 2 340 pumps and all the wiring $500

Back