NEW PB today

awesome to hear this is the exact same turbo im running on my 370 ls motor and cant wait. also running your meth kit so we shall see. nice numbers for sure

awesome to hear this is the exact same turbo im running on my 370 ls motor and cant wait. also running your meth kit so we shall see. nice numbers for sure

Post some numbers up when you get them.

this turbo will stress any weak link in your drivetrain.. so watch it :D

i got a weak link in the form of a th350 trans, lol. there are some pics of the combo in the v8 conversion section. im shooting for about 850 at the wheels with your alky kit on it if not more, lol

i got a weak link in the form of a th350 trans, lol. there are some pics of the combo in the v8 conversion section. im shooting for about 850 at the wheels with your alky kit on it if not more, lol

Don't be so worried about the T350. We have ran them in high 8 second cars.

Just an update. Went a 9.21 two weeks ago. Last night I hit one of my goals.. 150 MPH

Need a new set of tires and better track prep.. Try and break into the 8's

Mobil 1 93 plus meth injection.

Need some of that Citgo gas from Reynolds :D

Attachments

• 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 368
911 152.JPG

New PB last night... new set of Hoosiers is working. The two runs I got in where pretty much stable.. and consistant. I upped the boost a little on the faster run..

Getting there little by little..

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNP GAS AND ALKY!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

JD

See you soon brother!!!

oh so close ...maybe you should have taken it a little easier on those holiday cookies :) , 40lbs lighter and you're there