You can type here any text you want

new pics 7-12 car almost done!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
Heres a few pics of the new paint.... should get some in the sun tomorrow we put some blue/green pearl in it that you cant see in these pics. And some shots of the motor, finally have all the rust repaired around the t tops, still have more to do but its getting there!:smile:

Attachments

• updates  for july 006.jpg
    updates for july 006.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 501
  • updates  for july 005.jpg
    updates for july 005.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 505
  • updates  for july 004.jpg
    updates for july 004.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 497
  • updates  for july 003.jpg
    updates for july 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 489
  • updates  for july 002.jpg
    updates for july 002.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 495
looking good man, you going to take that bad boy to the WCN this year? I will run you in the hotair car ;)

Anyways one thing. lets fix that oil feed line, oil pressure fitting mess.

Sweet ass car!!!! Lets hope you were smart enough to make extra paint for touch ups!!!!!!! No matching that paint..

Ha ha.... the oil feed is a little busy isn't it? Prolly won't mess with it till it leaks.

Got plenty of paint ! I think the paint store guys got my first name down by now!:biggrin: $$$

Thanks! White was always my favorite when it came to t types. The car might stand out a bit more at some of the hang outs around the black GN s:)

Damn nice! Thats how my 85 is going to look when I finish just without the t-tops.
Can you give me some info on the wheels and tires? (size and back spacing front and back.)
Thanks Robert

Rim sizes are 8 s in the back with 275 50s. I wish I could tell you the back spacing..... for some reason 4" sticks out. I should remember but can't. The fronts are 3.5s , i think i threw a set of 165s on there. Some one might be able to help with the back spacing question?

Back