You can type here any text you want

New Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
I took some good pictures tonight,but unfortunally I had a setting wrong and when I went home to view them most of them were blurry. These are the only ones that turned out, and even still they were too dark. :redface:

gndusk.JPG

gndusk2.JPG

Hey, remember I wanted to buy you white one to set next to this one. :D

Tires are 17x9.5 rear w/ 4.75"bs Tires are 315/35 Nitto DRs.

Fronts are 17x8" w/ 4"bs. Many are running this combo without rubbing. The trick is to stick with the nitto if you go 315s as they typically run a smaller section width.

Great pics. The second pic would be perfect if you hadnt of cut off the rear end. haha

Jason

it's still here!! Do you think you could have got away with 3.5" BS on the front??

Attachments

• tan color car @ rest....jpg
    tan color car @ rest....jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 174
it's still here!! Do you think you could have got away with 3.5" BS on the front??

If another child wasn't coming my way in a month I'd be up there, I swear! I've even been through Birmingham 4 times in the past month and I told the wife I wanted to stop look at it every time. I want to steal your exhaust for my car. ;)

3.5" would stick out too far unless you went to a 7" rim IMO.

Ok, I tried again tonight trying to get one good enough for a calender. There are trees everywhere so I couldn't really avoid them. THere were plenty I ruined. Here is what I got, if any are good enough lmk and I'll enter that one, but again I'm not happy. I'll include a side pic to show how flush the back rim/tires sit.

blackdusk.JPG

blackdusk1.JPG

blackdusk2.JPG

blackdusk3.JPG

closeup.JPG

Seems too dark, try again in the morning when the sun is coming up.

I would LOVE to get a sunrise photo with lots of shiny objects in the background.

The GM plant here has a HUGE parking lot, so my car in the foreground, with lots of shiney windshields in the background (setback and down lower than my car) with the sun rising would look friggin awesome....
Maybe i will get up early again in the morning.

I also love clouds whipping in the air..
Like this pic...
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/turbov6bryan/100_0945.jpg

Back