New pics

GO FAST

Just waxed and cleaned her up a bit , so I decided to take a few pics...

Attachments

• GN @ Blackpoint 1.jpg
    GN @ Blackpoint 1.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 448
  • GN @ Blackpoint 2.jpg
    GN @ Blackpoint 2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 434
  • GN @ Blackpoint 3.jpg
    GN @ Blackpoint 3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 434
That is a very nice car. I really like the stance and the blue accents on the engine components. Great job!

Wayne,

Car looks great!!! This is worthy of me posting a link to these pics in the Library:biggrin: :cool:

Oh yeah, I think these pics are perfect for representing the "Palm Tree Posse";) :smile:

Dudley still keeping it real after all these years.

Still got the mural painted on the inside of the hood? You did the forum a disservice by not showing that.

Dudley still keeping it real after all these years.

Still got the mural painted on the inside of the hood? You did the forum a disservice by not showing that.

Don't worry Jay, I got Wayne covered with a pic of the famous mural~

Attachments

• mural.JPG
    mural.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 373
Thanks for the comments guy's here's a little better shot of the hood , and my newest addition I like to call " Bass in a bottle "

Attachments

• Past kills.jpg
    Past kills.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Bass in a bottle 1.jpg
    Bass in a bottle 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 282
Good Lord, that's beautiful.

I'm wondering, just how much cash has been spent on that car?. I'm jealous.

HI WAYNE,, I met you at ricks place,i am the canadian,,,,what a good looking car ,nice rake to it what kind of wheels are on the car....I REALLY LIKE THEM...

Hey what's up , Aerolite is the brand of wheels they were originally made right in Ft.Lauderdale , they're a light 3 piece wheel. That night I met your friend at Moroso back in January I ran my quickest pass a 10.25 @ 129.50 :D the track was hooking really well 1.44 60 FT. Good luck with your car.

I was looking at the motor pic and thinking I know I have seen this car, didn't it have that air brush painting under the hood;)

NICE NICE NICE car! I took a bunch of pics of it at the nats year before last, nice bud!

That is one BEAUTIFUL car. :cool:

The wheels really set it off! I'm going to look into and possible get some in the near future. - Ray