You can type here any text you want

New Pix of Stage II Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Here are some pix of my new C.P.P. Stage II Headers. Let me know what ya'll think.

Attachments

• H Pass Side 2.JPG
    H Pass Side 2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,146
  • H Dr Side 1.JPG
    H Dr Side 1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • H Front 1.JPG
    H Front 1.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,429
  • H Top 1.JPG
    H Top 1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,113
Looks great!

I really like the intake cover too:D

This may be a hard question to answer but... How soon will these be running in any cars? What cyl. head configurations will they be available for??

K.

This may be a hard question to answer but... How soon will these be running in any cars? What cyl. head configurations will they be available for??

K.

Not sure on the running question. I've been set back by a lifter bore problem. I have 4 other sets that should be to the customers by late january. Maybe they cam chime in on there running date. These are for Stage II heads only. If I get enuff interest, We might be able to make'em for the stock head as well.

CC

question how hard is it going to be to replace spark plugs on the turbo side/install and remove plug wires as the pic looks like the tubes go right infront of the area for the plug and wires and would imagine issues with cooking the wires. if the pic is an illusion then i would be interested in seeing a better angle of were the plugs and wires go thanks.

question how hard is it going to be to replace spark plugs on the turbo side/install and remove plug wires as the pic looks like the tubes go right infront of the area for the plug and wires and would imagine issues with cooking the wires. if the pic is an illusion then i would be interested in seeing a better angle of were the plugs and wires go thanks.

Spark plugs / wires are much easier then ATR's design. There is a lot more room between the tubes. I'll get some more photos for you this weekend.
CC

Here are some more detailed pix for you. All Pass. side sparkplugs can be reached with s straight extension. (as seen in pic) Wires can go either way depending if you have a coil pack in back or a distrib. up front. Therer is atleast a finger width between all wires & header tubes.

Attachments

• H Spark Plug.JPG
    H Spark Plug.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 995
  • H Wires back.JPG
    H Wires back.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 988
  • H Wires Forward.JPG
    H Wires Forward.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 991
Put some Pro-sleeves on em if you're that worried about cooking the wires.

Headers look sweet Chris!

Yeah, that's a huge improvement over ATR as far as plug wire clearance and plug access. For those who haven't run S2 heads and think this looks dangerously cramped, look at the S2 ATR passenger header in the pic below.
GNeng2006d.jpg

BAGN sent you a PM

I have bought a set of the headers being made by CCP. The headers are made off ATR's design so the overall fit is close but all the shortcomings of the ATR's were changed. ie the valve cover bolts/spark plugs on the PS.

My car wont be done till next year...again. Shooting for a true 8 sec. street car.

Sorry to hijack your thread, does anyone knows where to buy collectors in stainless steel? Prefeer thicker for strange.

You can go through Chris or through Burns stainless... Burns Stainless

both are good people!

I have done several motorcycle exhaust using burns stuff and I like them A LOT!

Back