You can type here any text you want

New Powerlogger & Windows 8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Negro

Lookin' for 10's
Can't seem to get the PL driver installed on new laptop running Windows 8. Tried the manual install procedure to update drivers, & got an error message regarding a missing or corrupt "hash file". I get the same message when trying to use the driver files that are saved to the computer, or directly from the CD. Any ideas?

Had to disable the driver signature requirement, & re-load the drivers (2) manually. That did the trick.

Very good!! For the benefit of other WIN8 users (I feel sorry for), can you explain the steps needed to disable the driver signature requirements? Thanks.

I didn't have to download it. It came on the CD from Full Throttle with the new PL. I just popped the CD in to see what version, & it doesn't say. The date modified for the application file is 2009 though, so it seems like anything since then should work.

Worked great, thanks for the info. Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I didn't have to download it. It came on the CD from Full Throttle with the new PL. I just popped the CD in to see what version, & it doesn't say. The date modified for the application file is 2009 though, so it seems like anything since then should work.

2009 sounds like you are using the old software. In your PL go to the Help tab on the left. Click on About on the bottom right. It should say 1.4 for the new software.
Visit
Fullthrottletech.com
For updated version.

Just checked, mine is version 1.3.3

I bought it during the group purchase offer from full throttle earlier this year.

Back