You can type here any text you want

New Product Alert: Buick Turbo High Intensity Camshaft!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Full Throttle Steve

Full Throttle Speed's Revolution-X XR5 camshaft (214/214)

This is a high intensity camshaft with very fast ramps and higher lift. It is for the guys who want to make the max power but still keep the RPM’s within reason. It is offered with fully ported heads, big turbos and high stall non-lock converters in mind. We used to run this cam in our old TSS setup with great success.

It requires a stronger valve spring (PAC1219) that we will offer in the kit when this cam is selected.
Roller rockers are required-- 1.55 ratio is best for most applications; 1.65 ratio is not recommended.

Technical Information:

Intake Duration 214 @ .50
Exhaust Duration 214 @ .50
.547 lift with 1.55 rockers
.565 lift with 1.60 rockers
.583 lift with 1.65 rockers

For more information please give us a call or click below to see this product in our web-store.
http://bit.ly/ZyMXs8

That cam is really close to what I have in my car now. Pulls hard without crazy rpm.

I'd love to see the full specs on this cam rather than just the .050 and lift with different rocker arms. It might be what I've been looking for.;)

Somebody been reading up on intensity? :)
Who, me?:rolleyes: I've done my own custom cam grinds before and know what I'm looking for Earl. The rest of the numbers will tell me if it's what I'm looking for rather than having it custom ground.:D

I'd love to see the full specs on this cam rather than just the .050 and lift with different rocker arms. It might be what I've been looking for.;)

Exactly what specs are you looking for? Call us if you want more details about the kit and what it entails.

Steve @ Full Throttle

Back