New product development from RJC

thanks guys! we are trying to get the pulleys done before thanks giving and the exhaust before x-mass..

Now that is nice, looking forward to replacing the 11 year old hooker system. Is there anyway to kick out another tube to the driver's side or is the tubing just too dang big?
Mike

How's the coil pack coming along? I'm very interested in the potential gains of eliminating waste spark.

Now that is nice, looking forward to replacing the 11 year old hooker system. Is there anyway to kick out another tube to the driver's side or is the tubing just too dang big?
Mike

x2, A dual 4" exhaust would be awesome. Is it doable?

thanks guys! we are trying to get the pulleys done before thanks giving and the exhaust before x-mass..

Whats the stauts on the 4" exhuast? X-Mas is long gone and I need something rather quickly or jI have to head to the exhaust shop and have one fabbed up. Please let me know.

Whats going on with any of this stuff? Looks like this thread has been collecting dust.

Jason, if you have any of this available at BG let me know.

guys i have to apologize, I have everything done and ready to ship. i just have not had time to update the website.

We have the full set of executive series pulleys, 3" X Flow exhaust and 4" Max flow single shot exhaust done.

We are going to sell the first few 4" systems at close to our cost to make them at $650. We are doing this to get them out there so we get some feedback and good press.

call us if you get an answering machine please leave a message. lately the phone has been really busy.

thanks guys!

I see you have a Borla on the new exhaust kit!!! No lack of quality there, or in any of Jason's products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one in the picture on the prototype system was a borla, the one in the kit is will not be. we had to have them made a little different for this application and a borla muffler would not work. :( that sucks too as the one we use actually cost us more than the borla.

I've bought stuff from Jason the last two BG's and it would be very very hard to beat the quality of the products or the integrity of the man!!!!

just got these babies today and oh my god.....:cool:

Attachments

• bling 003.jpg
    bling 003.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 428