New Regal T?

I have no clue why people are so hung up on this being fwd or awd. It's not like it was designed to be a drag car. It's daily driver for someone that needs to drive on roads that are not straight. I've driven fwd cars since the early 80s as daily drivers. They work great in the snow and have proven themselves reliable. Buy a Camaro or Mustang if you want a drag car.

I think the Charger looks like crap. I would never drive a Chrysler product anyways. Every one I have driven is the epitomy of American made crap that drove buyers to imports that were way better made.:mad:

Well, I just think of the AWD as a performance option! Great traction will definitely stop the spinning, and improve 0-60's.

X2 X3 X4 What a piece of crapolla:smile:

Well then X5! :mad: It looks too much like an Acura, Toyota, Hyundai and the rest. Why is it that our american cars have to look like those import s**t boxes? Is it because american car designers can't come up with a design of their own?...The have to follow instead taking the lead and innovate with a new design?...That car is as ugly as the other car posted in the "Potential new GN" thread and I'll never buy one that's for sure, even it's a Buick! U-G-L-Y :rolleyes:

and

Pronto said:
Well some people are stuck in the 80s.
If I wanted an 80s style performance car, I'ld find something with crappy paint, bad dash gauges, bad brakes, bad seats, bad stereo, bad handling and rattles.
Well if our cars are that bad, what are you doing with one?..even if it's a "toy"?...:rolleyes:

and

Pronto said:
I think the Charger looks like crap. I would never drive a Chrysler product anyways. Every one I have driven is the epitomy of American made crap that drove buyers to imports that were way better made.

Well, by the same reasoning, I'd never buy a new GM car either! I currently own a Ford Five Hundred and just bought my girlfriend a brand new Lincoln MKZ. They both have a much better fit and finish and ride way quieter that what GM and Chrysler "pos" cars!

Claude. :mad:

NEVER, I MEAN NEEEEEVER COMPARE this car to a Grand National....Please....... Some where along the way you ALL, are re-defining the true meaning of muscle car..... Don't loose you site baby....YEAH!

LMAO....this coming from the owner of a fake GTO and Hummer. Its called evolution. ;)

Looks like a great substitute for the MazdaSpeed 6 I was looking at, and the Speed 3 I'm considering next year.

If GM releases an AWD turbo model, for under 30K... It'll be in my garage. Otherwise... I'll look for a used speed6.

Still considering the volt too... but they're Fking that one right up. 2nd Gen volts better be priced better.

X2!

Well, by the same reasoning, I'd never buy a new GM car either! I currently own a Ford Five Hundred and just bought my girlfriend a brand new Lincoln MKZ. They both have a much better fit and finish and ride way quieter that what GM and Chrysler "pos" cars!

Claude. :mad:

you've just discredited your statements by claiming the Ford Five Hundred as a superior vehicle. Look at these photos and honestly tell me that the Ford is better looking vehicle than the new Regal....:rolleyes: The Five Hundred screams rental car.

Attachments

• ford 500 exterior.jpg
    ford 500 exterior.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 288
  • ford 500 interior.jpg
    ford 500 interior.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 297
you've just discredited your statements by claiming the Ford Five Hundred as a superior vehicle. Look at these photos and honestly tell me that the Ford is better looking vehicle than the new Regal....:rolleyes: The Five Hundred screams rental car.

Well, first, the picture you posted is of a base model finished in the most bland color you could get, which would also look bland on any other car. :rolleyes: Take one with a better color than that, add tinted windows, custom billet grille and chromed 18" wheels with classy Vogue tires, and it's not a "rental car" anymore. Also the fit and finish of the materials is great. I can afford changing it but I won't, simply because I much prefer my car than that ugly "pos" new Buick that looks like a snob import wannabe. I want my car to be a BIG American family sedan and look like one too, not a snob looking european or asian sh*t box. Just the fact that GM want this new Buick and the new LaCrosse also to look like a Lexus or an Acura or even like a new Hyundai Sonata is enough for me to hate it. I've always hated those BMW's, Acura's, Lexus'...Like if it's these guys who are going to show us how to build classy cars. :mad:

Claude. :frown:

Well, first, the picture you posted is of a base model finished in the most bland color you could get, which would also look bland on any other car. :rolleyes: Take one with a better color than that, add tinted windows, custom billet grille and chromed 18" wheels with classy Vogue tires, and it's not a "rental car" anymore. Also the fit and finish of the materials is great. I can afford changing it but I won't, simply because I much prefer my car than that ugly "pos" new Buick that looks like a snob import wannabe. I want my car to be a BIG American family sedan and look like one too, not a snob looking european or asian sh*t box. Just the fact that GM want this new Buick and the new LaCrosse also to look like a Lexus or an Acura or even like a new Hyundai Sonata is enough for me to hate it. I've always hated those BMW's, Acura's, Lexus'...Like if it's these guys who are going to show us how to build classy cars. :mad:

Claude. :frown:

you're absolutely right....I'd take that ghetto'd out Five Hundered with Vogue tires over any of these "European/Asian sh*t boxes".....wake up man!

Attachments

• Audi S4.jpg
    Audi S4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 269
  • C63 AMG.jpg
    C63 AMG.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 278
  • M3 sedan.jpg
    M3 sedan.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 281
  • acura TL.jpg
    acura TL.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 276
They didn't change the name to be politically correct....they were completely different cars. Grand Am and G6 existed together for 2005, as did the Grand Prix and G8 for 2008 and 2009.

Have you driven a newer Charger recently? There are very few good parts about it. Being RWD doesn't automatically make it a good vehicle...remember the Fiero?

the G6 and G8 were there replacements.

yes I have driven them at work a hemi version and a V6 one. I also drove a hemi chrysler 300 and a dodge magnum. they are very good and fun cars.

you mean the poor mans ferrari it is a two seater junk box
they didnt fix out the kinks until it was too late.

LMAO....this coming from the owner of a fake GTO and Hummer. Its called evolution. ;)

Lol. Guess I'm stuck in the 80's.

Honestly though, I don't even like or drive the GTO. I've driven it like 3 times this year alone. It's the wifes car anyhow.... Although, I have been trying to talk her into trading it in for the G8.:wink: We have a fella here that races his and runs 7.4x with just bolt on's in the 1/8 mile. Very impressive needless to say. As for the H2, mostly bought it for safety for the family, long trips ect. 10.3 miles a gallon, it's a hog. This is the only down fall.... I may trade it in for a G8....hmmmm

you're absolutely right....I'd take that ghetto'd out Five Hundered with Vogue tires over any of these "European/Asian sh*t boxes".....wake up man!

If you would take a Ford Five Hundred over an Audi S4 or especially an Benz AMG you have some serious issues. Credit where credit is due.

There will NEVER be another GN or T-Type like the ones we own so take what you can get. We are lucky to have the Camaro and Challenger, Charger, and no I will not say Mustang cause I am already so sick of hearing about them from their cocky owners I could yak! It is 87-93 all over again just like I knew it would be, I wish Chevy would hurry with the Z-28 and shut up these punks. End of story. I have said my 2.

Yes I like the new Regal and feel it would be a blast as a daily car.:rolleyes:

I'd take that ghetto'd out Five Hundered with Vogue tires over any of these "European/Asian sh*t boxes"

Yep! :wink:...whether you agree or not. I've always liked "ghetto'd" cars and I'm not ashamed at all to admit it. But if you're among those snobs who like to be seen driving import cars thinking they impress others by having them to believe that you've "succeded in life"...:biggrin:...don't worry, that's ok. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

and

vicious6 said:
If you would take a Ford Five Hundred over an Audi S4 or especially an Benz AMG you have some serious issues. Credit where credit is due.

I don't have any issue, it's a matter of preference. You didn't choose the right car to set an example as Audi's are among the worst lemons, most unreliable cars on the road. Also like I said in my previous post (#27), I CAN afford to replace my Five Hundred with a M-B AMG...but it's just that I DON'T WANT ONE!.:mad:

Thank you,

Claude. :tongue:

Yep! :wink:...whether you agree or not. I've always liked "ghetto'd" cars and I'm not ashamed at all to admit it. But if you're among those snobs who like to be seen driving import cars thinking they impress others by having them to believe that you've "succeded in life"...:biggrin:...don't worry, that's ok. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

and

I don't have any issue, it's a matter of preference. You didn't choose the right car to set an example as Audi's are among the worst lemons, most unreliable cars on the road. Also like I said in my previous post (#27), I CAN afford to replace my Five Hundred with a M-B AMG...but it's just that I DON'T WANT ONE!.:mad:
Claude. :tongue:

I am a domestic car guy through and through, but you are comparing apples to oranges dude. You will not catch me with an Audi or AMG in my drive. If it is not the big three it will not be in my drive! Never have, never will. :mad:

One more thing, if I hear Government Motors one more time I will remove the culprits balls and wear them as ear rings!:mad:

I am a domestic car guy through and through, but you are comparing apples to oranges dude. You will not catch me with an Audi or AMG in my drive. If it is not the big three it will not be in my drive! Never have, never will. :mad:

Don't worry, I was replying to "Tom Tom Turbo" who posted some Audi, BMW and M-B pictures...:rolleyes: I, like you, am a through and through domestic car guy and won't ever own an import. I've had only one import and it was because I inherited of my late father's 1987 M-B 560SL which I traded in for a 2002 Thunderbird that I still own today. :wink:

Claude. :cool:

It is all good, we are Buick guys and there are less and less everyday. We must stand together! The Buick Community is tighter than any other group out there. We do not compete we help each other. That is the way it should be! ;)