New ride - 2000 Trans Am WS6

Black Power

IMG_2852.jpg

Got her yesterday. 6 speed WS6, black leather seats, Eibach prokit, Borla exhaust, otherwise it's pretty stock.

It runs good too :D

I got an '02 non-WS6 TA ragtop a month ago. I think I've driven my Buick once since I got it :eek: The 6-speed is a lot of fun, and the always-there torque of the LS1 is nice change. It still feels like a Yugo when you hop on it compared to the GN, but it's nice for what it is. Enjoy yours!

Jim

Nice car. We have two LS1 F body's in the family. My father has a 99 SS M6 and my brother (TurboJimmy) has the 02 Trans Am vert M6. They are very fun to drive and get good gas mileage. Alot of bang for the buck there.

I'm looking for a low mileage 98-02 M6 myself but I'm not having much luck. The dealers are letting them rot away on their lots with high asking prices and the private owners lie about the history, lol.

Thanks. And yes, even though the economy is slow, people are asking a lot for these cars still (in most cases). I got mine for a pretty nice price. It has more miles on it than I prefer, but it has a 30k mile LS1 in it and it runs awesome!