New RJC 3 bolt header gaskets

I have in my possession the gasket. i am working on it. What would you guys prefer, the new style "Milam" gasket material or the standard copper?

I think I'd want to go with the new style. As you can see by my copper gasket I gave you it leaked alot. I'm having better luck with RTV sealing the pipe than that old POS copper gasket

Jason

How about a 4 bolt turbo flange gasket?

Just a side note when you are going to make the header gaskets, keep in mind that Champion raised the exhaust ports on their race heads and did not change/raise the location of the lower bolt holes.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Downpipe to turbo gasket!

I have in my possession the gasket. i am working on it. What would you guys prefer, the new style "Milam" gasket material or the standard copper?
Jason put me in line for a "Milam" one! I just recived my PTE 70 GTQ and the (ATR internal-gate) down pipe needs a gasket bad!! Please let me know if they are done. If so, you got my card# just charge one to me and send it. Thanks Jason! Scot w.

I did not see any PMs until you just reminded me to look. man i had a bunch of them.

I have the DP gaskets done now. they turned out sweet. They are $20

I have not put them on the website yet.