new season!

77tech9

Extreme Huffer
Wondering what my times will be with my setup this year.

Going to get some LS1 springs, air bags, duck neck on intercooler, hopefully a new chip, 70mm tb + powerplate, plus all the other mods on my sig.

Anyone have a clue what my times will be? I'll post an update March30 when test and tune starts.

No those are real from timeslip, but there was a leak in my fuel, so my times are a little better I would hope, i'll let you know soon!

I think you mean LT-1 springs and Not LS1 springs. Or just get Comp Cams 979's or 980's.

just remember they are old style lt1 springs, from the 70s not the new lt1s. But the car should have a corrected 12 in it somewhere.

the Kirban springs are the LT1s right?

What would you recommend? the Comps or LT1s?
I have over 100k miles right now, I wouldn't mind the LT1s because i'll be changing timing chain soon, and prob check out cam.

Stock boost, well thrasher chip boost, hardware is still stock. I would like to get one of those boost controllers.

Man those are some good times with street tires at your altitude and stock boost. I hope i run something similar. It comes out to like a 12.86 1\4 when corrected for altitude.

You can't really use corrected numbers when talking about a Turbo car. The same combo will max out within a couple tenths at 5000 ft as it will at 1000 ft, it just takes more boost to do it.

Normally aspirated cars aren't so lucky, however.