NEW SS TEFLON FUEL LINES, FILTER AND FITTINGS

Wow-what a disappointment--I bought what I was instructed to from Aeromotive to run your DP 340's after my issues-- and now you tell me differently-!!! The tech said I need this filter and I would be good to go running e85 and your pumps...

Don't feel so bad, I dumped way more then a Aeromotive filter for the Fram, I have well over $1200 worth of stuff sitting on my floor when I converted my entire fuel system (see pic below, there is 2 Aeromitive filters that are in my pile, the second one I forgot to put in the pic). After seeing the tests Racetronix did with multiple filters, the Fram out performs everything else hands down with less pressure drop. Consider it a upgrade and sell your Aeromotive.

Jack, how about a kit that connects from the factory frame lines to the regulator and fuel rail?

I considered this but given the age of these cars and the condition of the factory lines it is a crapshoot as to whether or not there will be problems with them. I have seen rusted / kinked lines and crushed fittings. Given what most people have into their motors and the importance of a healthy fuel system, it does not make economical sense to perform a partial fix. These fuel line kits are designed to support our AN senders with improved flow, weight savings, ease of installation, E85 compatibility at a very reasonable cost. When I say reasonable, I imply that we are just covering our labor costs to assemble, test and package these kits. The cost of quality US-made parts accounts for the better part of what we have into them.

These line kits round out our complete fueling solution lineup for Buicks.
DP Systems
E85 Systems
Fuel Lines
Regulators

We carry all the parts for someone to DIY their own frame to rail/reg solution in our web store.

Damn, where was this during my fuel system tango last year.
I have the dual pump AN sender, with -8 feed and -6 return, split to feed both sides of my fuel rail, factory location regulator, bet it could make it fit with what I have, already had two line failures and clogged 10 microm filters, hell I have these fram units on the shelf from my Camaro build in the 80's !

Damn, where was this during my fuel system tango last year.
I have the dual pump AN sender, with -8 feed and -6 return, split to feed both sides of my fuel rail, factory location regulator, bet it could make it fit with what I have, already had two line failures and clogged 10 microm filters, hell I have these fram units on the shelf from my Camaro build in the 80's !

Rubber lines?

No pure rubber hose, just crappy braided rubber core, ( not teflon lined ). Never had pin holes before and I pressure tested the lines on the bench, only to fail a few months later.

No pure rubber hose, just crappy braided rubber core, ( not teflon lined ). Never had pin holes before and I pressure tested the lines on the bench, only to fail a few months later.

How did they fail?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So the $299 kit is that just plain stainless lines with the standard blue and red fittings. Same full tank to rail as the other kits just no coatings?

So the $299 kit is that just plain stainless lines with the standard blue and red fittings. Same full tank to rail as the other kits just no coatings?

Blue and red anodized fittings are typically used for braided rubber hose. The FLK-G7A and G7B kits use crimp-on plated steel fittings as shown here:
The A kit does not have the black coating, just SS braid over Teflon liner.

Once the parts and labor costs are factored these kits are being sold very close to cost. It takes considerable time to cut, crimp and pressure test the lines. These prices are for a very limited time.

I definitely plan on buying one of theses kits but I need to save the funds. Do you plan on letting us know when the 'Limited Time' price will expire? I would hate to wake up one morning and see that I missed out.
Thanks

I went on your site, and the G7B is $399, is the G7A the only one for $299?

I definitely plan on buying one of theses kits but I need to save the funds. Do you plan on letting us know when the 'Limited Time' price will expire? I would hate to wake up one morning and see that I missed out.
Thanks

We have three B1 kits available. Once these are sold, the price is going up. We are losing our shirts on these things given the cost of parts and the crazy amount of time it takes to put these things together and pressure test them.

We have been receiving many inquiries about people wanting us to substitute this that or the other thing in these kits. We cannot do this. The only way for us to be able to offer a bundled discount price is to make these kits in quantity. One-off items take much more time. If you need custom lines the parts can be purchased in our web store and assembly / testing services are available.

We have had numerous inquiries from customers wishing to use the line kits with our single and dual pump senders that are not equipped with AN fittings.
At this time we do not have a DIY solution to add AN fittings to non-AN senders. We are looking into some custom compression fittings but so far, all solutions have been too bulky or did not seal well.
We do not offer a fitment service. In order to weld fittings on these senders they must be fully disassembled, reassembled and tested. This is not economically feasible.
If we do come up with a good solution, we will post it here with a link to our web store.

Thank you.

Great Job. That is so nice, its perfect for our cars. Thanks for making the great bolt on up grade in addition to the rest of the Racetronix made. I will be placing an order for this most defiantly.

Great kit. Considering buying it. However, I want to route my lines a bit differently than stock. Considering the base kit does not have reusable fitting, can you please tell me how long the feed and return line are? Thanks

I've really never used AN fittings before so excuse my ignorance. Everybody keeps asking about length of hose and where their regulator is located, etc. Can't you just use -AN Union and attach whatever additional length hose that you need? I was hoping this would be possible because I want to add a Flex Fuel sensor to the return line. Thoughts?
Thanks
-AN Union.jpg

Great kit. Considering buying it. However, I want to route my lines a bit differently than stock. Considering the base kit does not have reusable fitting, can you please tell me how long the feed and return line are? Thanks

The stock location is the shortest and safest. It is required for all the components in this kit to work and line up. If you require a different location measure what you need and we can supply the parts.

I've really never used AN fittings before so excuse my ignorance. Everybody keeps asking about length of hose and where their regulator is located, etc. Can't you just use -AN Union and attach whatever additional length hose that you need? I was hoping this would be possible because I want to add a Flex Fuel sensor to the return line. Thoughts?
Thanks
View attachment 198886

This kit is designed to be run in the stock location so that it lines up with the filter, rail and regulator. If you require custom lengths and fittings we recommend you buy the parts and have it put together for you.

Bad news folks. We do not have any more FRAM filters left and in the past couple months they have more than tripled the price of the filter assembly. We are therefore looking for a replacement which can use the WIX filter. Until such time we have disabled the ability to purchase our line kits. Sorry for the inconvenience.