You can type here any text you want

NEW Stg heads For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HRpartsNstuff

Stg II Buick V-6 heads, casting #25500031, matched pair. These are NEW castings, NEVER run. They have all machine work done, guides, and seats installed. There is NO portwork or extra deck milling done, and NO damaged areas or welding ever done to them. Chamber CC size will be basically maximum available, easy for finding pistons to get correct compression with big stroke crank (big cu.in.) setup. I haven't seen a better clean fresh set with thick decks & big chambers (in comparison to other used Stg heads).
... Price $475 OBO (Free shipping to US48, disc to other locations).

Pics and more info available next week. We are getting ready to go to the Chili Cookoff in Chicago, so I won't be able to check E-mails or reply until next week. Just wanted to get the word out in case someone was seriously interested & wanted me to bring something to Chicago or??? I will get pics & more details next week. PLEASE e-mail replies and inquiries right now, or post here. I will check up to Fri nite, and again Mon nite after cookoff.

Got a set of the Dart / Buick Nascar V-8 heads if those were too cheap :) I planned to put them up here next week when I had more time. Killer setup, got 2/3 of complete motor, stuff to make you druel :D Probably around 6k for all the V-8 stuff I have. Stay tuned!

PS- NOT getting out of it or anything, actually the opposite. Trying to raise cash from 3 projects to concentrate on 1. Got to go racing soon or I will go crazy!!!!!!!

Back