You can type here any text you want

new times ****ty 60ft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think I should be better then that, but who knows!! It went 6.60 in the 1/8th at 107.5 at only 21psi. I just need to lean it out on the brake and build some boost and the rest should take care of it self.

I think I should be better then that, but who knows!! It went 6.60 in the 1/8th at 107.5 at only 21psi. I just need to lean it out on the brake and build some boost and the rest should take care of it self.

107.5mph is good! What do you have chip or FAST? Stock swaybar in the rear? bags?

Ive got hr rear sway, air bags, hr upper and lowers.

Me too ;) What type of shocks are you running? Adjustable? How much air in the bags? HR spacers for bags? Does the car launch straight, is the preload set right? What type of slicks? How many PSI are you launching at?

Are those you mustangs too? If so what do they run? The motors in them are awesome!

Nice pass, better 60' and 9's r around the corner. I heard some serious support in the background. Someone is looking up 2 U so keep it up !! :cool:

Why the HR bar, and the air bags??
Bout all the bags do is change the spring rate, and tend to make the rear end "basketball" bounce. The bar, control arms, a good set of shocks, is all you need.

Nice vid

Nice pass even though the 60' was crappy!:cool: You mention the turbo won't spool.. Do you think it's possible you may need to lean out the tune a bit on the bottom end or maybe the converter is too tight?? What stall converter are you running??

Thanks for sharing:)

Nice pass even though the 60' was crappy!:cool: You mention the turbo won't spool.. Do you think it's possible you may need to lean out the tune a bit on the bottom end or maybe the converter is too tight?? What stall converter are you running??

Thanks for sharing:)

You hit it right on the head!! I am going to lean it out and if that dont work I will look at the convertor.

You hit it right on the head!! I am going to lean it out and if that dont work I will look at the convertor.

What size turbo do you have & housing size?
Whats the current stall?
Do you have a transbrake? That will help spool alot quicker with out the change of a convertor.

Just trying to help buddy. :smile:

Why the HR bar, and the air bags??
Bout all the bags do is change the spring rate, and tend to make the rear end "basketball" bounce. The bar, control arms, a good set of shocks, is all you need.

Just curious, what's your 60ft? I see the MPH in your sig but the time doesn't match. :confused:

Back