New tire and wheel pics

SpoolinV6Turbo

I have 275/60/15 BFG Radials on the rear and 225/60/15 BFG Radials on the front. The wheels are on the American Racing Outlaw II wheels. The front are 15x7 and the rear are 15x8 both having a 3 3/4 backspacing.

These pics are taken with a full tank of gas, a torque convertor, radiator, and old turbo in the trunk plus a few other misc parts (just got the engine redone). The car has the stock ride height and still had about 2 inches with no tire rub.

Hope this helps other Buick lovers get a good idea on how certian tires will look on these cars.

Attachments

• Car_01.jpg
    Car_01.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 259
  • Car_02.jpg
    Car_02.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Car_03.jpg
    Car_03.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Car_04.jpg
    Car_04.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Car_05.jpg
    Car_05.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 177
Spoolin...I love the color of your car. Reminds me of a T/A I once had. Nice lookin ride for sure.

Thanks

Even though this is a WH1, I'm glad it got repainted to match the interior because I don't think it goes with the Black-Silver-Black combo.

yup... WH1 with a Maroon interior and bench seats with a column shifter...if it wasn't for RPO codes on the trunk I wouldn't believe it myself.

not to be too much of a newbe to the T-types but whats a WH1?

Joe

Month 2 owning second week driving
87 T-Type

So what is the color on the car. They did make a two tone burgundy/carmine red as a designer t.

The orignal color of the car is Black-Silver-Black http://members.aol.com/wh1regal/

461 were made in 1986. They where a TType with a factory GN spolier and the special paint job. Wh1 also is called the Designer's Series. The owner before me didn't like the maroon interior with the WH1 paint job so he decided to paint the car to match the interior.