You can type here any text you want

New to a grand national.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JamianBailey

I'm sure this question has been ask a million times but I'm new to a grand national and gonna buy one this week. I have one found close to my area so gonna check it out. Guy said his brother had it who passed away a few years back. Says the car is built but has 130k miles on the clock. Any thing I should look for specifically? How tough is a grand national such as motor and transmission if a car is semi built?

What you need to look for is someone with GN experience and some knowledge to go with you to check it out.

I'm pretty good with cars just don't know about the GN and plus it's older than I am. Lol there's only like one GN within my county and it just sits and rots

I'm sure this question has been ask a million times but I'm new to a grand national and gonna buy one this week. I have one found close to my area so gonna check it out. Guy said his brother had it who passed away a few years back. Says the car is built but has 130k miles on the clock. Any thing I should look for specifically? How tough is a grand national such as motor and transmission if a car is semi built?
Where are you located?

Please don't be offended by what I'm about to say.

It doesn't matter how much you know about cars in general. Only what you know about Turbo Buicks. I don't know how my weed wacker works. But I've owned a Turbo Regal for quite some time now. Now I kinda know a little.

Good news though. We Buick people are generaly good guys. So, like Nick said, find a new Buick friend in your area and ask him to go along with you.

Depending where you are you might give this guy a call he is in Louisville 5208279243 his name is Bo he's a good guy

I am also in ky, feel free to call me also. I sent my number by pm. Sounds like the car near Boston/ bardstown, that was for sale. Where are you located?

Located in Columbia,Ky yeah it's the car in etown. Just talked to bo a little bit ago he actually knew the guy that owned the car so thanks for the help.

Back