jonnylaw5o

new guy
Aloha
I'm a millitary guy new to island
I recently bought a 85 grand national
Love her to death but she needs some repair
So I ran across this guy at last car show with his 8sec grand national
He says best thing I can do is come on these fourms and introduce myself
As I said earlier I'm new so really don't know which shops are good and which aren't much less where to get performance parts for turbo. Buick any such info whould be great
Thank you for your time

Also to the guy who had his 8sec Buick gn at the car show at windward mall please contact me id like to learn more how you converted to v8
Just curious

Welcome! :)

Best place to buy stuff: Online through the vendors on this board.

Best shop: None. Do it yourself.

Best place for info on these cars: You're already here!.... :cool:

im not to well at doing machine work as far as boring or port polish etc...any idea where to get these done?

Machine work: Ted's, Snyder's, etc...

Head work: I'd buy a ported set from a vendor. If you're talking about a valve job, then the aforementioned can take care of that as well. :)

welcome im lee i have an 86gn and a 85 parts car
first off get rid of the hotair motor and get a IC one which i have a comeplete one with trans/ harness

I spotted a GN when I was at the Checkers/O'reillys off of Salt Lake Blvd. Wondering if it was anyone on here...

is there a way to convert my hot air car to intercooled?
just trying to come up with ideas but really dont know what to do

Machine work: Ted's, Snyder's, etc...

Head work: I'd buy a ported set from a vendor. If you're talking about a valve job, then the aforementioned can take care of that as well. :)
Hey I am Rodney,
I'm a young kid in this Buick grand national scene. I need to get work done on my car I bought from a friend of mine named Jackson. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Aloha