You can type here any text you want

New to San Diego, Looking for GN mechanic and advice.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FaSho

My names Rico, I have 87' GN, it has had some work done to it, and I have records and receipts of previous work, but I have some ideas for the car I want and need done, I have just finished a full spring cleaning, but the work I would like done I can not do myself, I want to replace a alcohol injection system due to a pump failure, need advice on a turbo upgrade and which injectors to buy and which chip to order. I know some basics on cars, but really don't know to much about GN's. So I'm looking to learn as I go along.
Hope to find some help and insight from GN lovers as myself.

Anybody know of some good GN mechanics in the San Diego area?
I can try to verbally explain my situation, but limited to what I can do by myself, I moved here and don't have any tools. Sucks being relocated.

Post up in the Southwest section, you'll find many around you. Lou's Auto is in Lake Forest.

Listen
I am no rocket scientisty when it comes to my car but I have bought good tools and review multiple instructions on this site and got sound advice from members on this site . I have been doing it all myself .

Back