You can type here any text you want

New to the area....Ellensburg, WA.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stevorama

Hi all,
Mhy name is Steve and as the thread states...I just moved up to Ellensburg. It's quite a bit different from San Diego, where I'm from. I have an 87 Grand National and would like to maybe meet up with some fellow owners some time after winter just to talk cars and whatnot. Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hi to my new area.
Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. I updated my signature with a list of all my mods so far...at least all the ones I know about since I bought the car used a couple years ago. Hopefully I can make it out to the event in Richland, sounds like fun. Seems like I moved to the wrong area...everything fun sounds like it's on the far edges of the state. Oh well, live and learn I guess. I'd also like to offer my services to anyone in the area who needs them once I get set up in my house. I have 7 years experience installing car audio/video, security, gps, remote starts, and I also enjoy building custom speaker enclosures. I won't be ready to go for a couple weeks but anyone is welcome to ask me any questions they might have.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve and welcome to Wash. Far edges of the state? It's all us Spokane boys that make the Richland show except for Mark our buddy from west of the mountains and A.J. that lives in Richland. There are about 6 of us that run together here. We make alot of car shows, drag races and car functions in Wash., Id. and Mont. and have a great time together. Give me a call some time when you have time so we can chat some. Thanks Mike Dopkins 1-509-926-8521

m233roller;\Thanks Mike Dopkins 1-509-926-8521[/QUOTE said:
Hey i just saw that phone number on the bathroom wall at a rest stop LOL:biggrin::biggrin:
Welcome to the Leftcoast

Welcome!

Welcome to the Northwest, Steve! You'll find a great group of Buick guys out here. Be sure to go back and check out the past Turbo Thunder events- it's an annual event that draws most of the local Turbo Buick and Syclone/Typhoon people. It would be a good opportunity to meet a bunch of us "Westies", and maybe a few of the "Easties" will show up as well... -Steve:biggrin:

Back