You can type here any text you want

New To The Big Stuff3 World!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

I finaly made it to the track and would like a little input. I have a freshly built 231 with standard TRW forged pistons. A 218/218 hydrolic cam, fully ported heads and intake with big valves. A 70GTQ turbo with .85 exaust housing, modified fuel system with dual intank pumps and 83lbs injectors. A front mount intercooler with 3" pipeing, Terry houston down pipe with a full 3" exaust. I am useing a turbo 350 trans with a 3500 stall and I am tuneing the car with a Big Stuff 3. I am just learning the Big Stuff3.

This was my first time out with the car. I ran 1/8 mile and I made two passes. My best pass was a 7.58 at 89 mph. My sixty was a 1.69 with a 9lb lunch and the car only made 19lbs of bust on that pass. I don't want to hurt anything so I was wondering where I could get a tune up from or some one in the Dallas, Tx area to help me with a tune up to get the car to run 6.50s to 6.60s in the 1/8 mile. Thanks For Any Help.

Why not contact your vendor? Most of us support what we sell.

Bs3

I bought it from a board member that went back to a stock computer because he could not find a tuner near where he lived.

I understand. I would recommend calling Big Stuff and finding the nearest dealer. Their number is (248)887-0344

took 10 seconds to find on their web site

PSI Motorsports

Patrick O'Gorman

18420 Hwy 3, Suite B

Webster, TX 77598

281-557-2874

You could get some input from anybody running a FAST with a similar combo and get the A/F ratios and peak timing they are running and then you will just need somebody who knows BS3 good enough to get the tune right or try yourself.

Tuneing

I finaly made it to the track and would like a little input. I have a freshly built 231 with standard TRW forged pistons. A 218/218 hydrolic cam, fully ported heads and intake with big valves. A 70GTQ turbo with .85 exaust housing, modified fuel system with dual intank pumps and 83lbs injectors. A front mount intercooler with 3" pipeing, Terry houston down pipe with a full 3" exaust. I am useing a turbo 350 trans with a 3500 stall and I am tuneing the car with a Big Stuff 3. I am just learning the Big Stuff3.

What should my timing and A/F ratio be set at if I am running 116 octane gas with no alky.

There are alot of factors other than just an A/F ratio to consider. I wish I had the knowledge to help you bud...

Bs3

Thank Cal the information you gave me was very helpful. You are a great person to talk for tech information.

Back