New to the board

We had an 89 TTA engine, headers and cross over. They didnt gain anything over the more common 86-87 Buick stuff. Best advice is to use the more common (and less expensive) Buick stuff and make a new pair of headers

The only thing really different with the TTA engine is the heads. The 3.0L heads will give a little more room and every little bit helps. I pretty well knew that the headers and DP would have to be custom fabbed. It really doesn't scare me as the results will be worth the effort. This H-body is my 11th so I too am familiar with the quirks/rust :D Good to know about the power steering issues. I will still try to make something work but the car currently has the manual box in it. This will be the project that never ends I am sure but it will be a fun one. I aint scared to cut the car to make things fit. Thanks for the help.

10secvega: Brady was wondering what happened to you. Are you still going to purchase the headers? If not, please be courteous and shoot him an email letting him know that you decided other wise. Thanks!