New to the Southwest

skwatt

Just moved to Las Vegas from the East Coast. I need a shop that can tune my car. I got some good "go-fast" parts (see signature) and am always wanting more, but I can't figure out how to make it all work together. I need a tuner that can make what I have do what it should. I have struggled mightily. Please help. :confused:

welcome to the SW section, home of the nuts and fruitcakes, you should ad an alky injection to the list of your mods if you want to get in the 11's safely, please enjoy your stay, I can asure you that in no time you will have plenty of GN experts wanting to help you tune your car soon. :) good luck..

Welcome to the madness here in the SW section. ;)

Nice list of goodies there. Got pics of the car other than the 3 in your user profile? Nice looking. Says "after pinks all out" you going again in Nov or whenever it is?

welcome!

there are a few Gn owners in LV,
I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.
you will soon discover who to listen to,
judge for your self, but be cautious,
in Phoenix, Nick McCale is always a good source.
and has assisted in more than one 8 sec buick.
he runs a 9 sec V6 car.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere, welcome to the Darkside, too, & welcome to the SouthWestern Section. There are some peeps in LV, I'm sure that some of them will chime in.

welcome to the SW section, home of the nuts and fruitcakes, you should ad an alky injection to the list of your mods if you want to get in the 11's safely, please enjoy your stay, I can asure you that in no time you will have plenty of GN experts wanting to help you tune your car soon. :) good luck..
That is one of the mods that I do want to add!!! Just wanted to get the other stuff working together.

Welcome to the madness here in the SW section. ;)

Nice list of goodies there. Got pics of the car other than the 3 in your user profile? Nice looking. Says "after pinks all out" you going again in Nov or whenever it is?
Those are the only pics for now. I really enjoyed Pinks All Out and the car was even on the tv. The car was not running well, hence thats why I still need a GOOD tune. I would love to do another one and will try at every opportunity to get into another one. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere, welcome to the Darkside, too, & welcome to the SouthWestern Section. There are some peeps in LV, I'm sure that some of them will chime in.
Thanks. Been on here a while and really get a ton of info from here. Gotten some of the "goodies" off of other members here as well. I am just introducing myself to the SW side since I am from the SE.

Welcome to the So. Western Sec.

Mike Barnard

You will love it, especially if you have not done one before. I may try and get there as a spectator.

Oh come on, you have plenty of time to get the car dialed in, maybe even the alky kit in before November... (peer pressure...) :biggrin:

Oh come on, you have plenty of time to get the car dialed in, maybe even the alky kit in before November... (peer pressure...) :biggrin:
HAHA! That is very true except that I am in the military and I am not sure when my next bit of "training" is going to happen. I do know that I will be working on the car, but I can't make the commitment and register for the event. NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!

It is coming up again in November, the 21st I think. I am signed up, along with a few others. Should be fun, I am stoked!

Pinks ALL OUT - November 19th - 20th - Firebird International Raceway - Chandler AZ

Hmmm...... Im thinking bout getting the S65 tuned and maybe signing up for this thing? Can you imagine a Full Size Mercedes making a pass against some old school muscle cars? Im sure that thing would be good for low 11's with a tune and some good tires. Might even hit high tens if I run with the A/C off! LOL

That would be pretty bad ass. I am sure it would surprise the hell out of a lot of folks. I am not up on those cars but looking at your posts and some info online they are pretty friggen sick! You should do it too. Guarantee it would be the only one! ;)

That would be pretty bad ass. I am sure it would surprise the hell out of a lot of folks. I am not up on those cars but looking at your posts and some info online they are pretty friggen sick! You should do it too. Guarantee it would be the only one! ;)

I think just cause its a full size Benz, they have to air at least one of our passes! So the wife is getting siked about it so we are gonna go out to Qualcomm Friday to make a few passes on stock tires. Hoping to see 7's at least.