You can type here any text you want

New Toy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fc227

1986 Grand National
Hello all,

I aquired a new toy yesterday , the price was right free.

It is a 1978 Monte Carlo , with a Buick V6 (non-turbo), freshly rebuild TH-350 trany, new exhaust. A little rough, but only one rust though hole I can see. It's white with rag top. two bucket seats with center consoled. runs smooth.

Now this was going to replace the chevette. But I was thinking.....

I don't know. The olds has been very good to me. But the drivetrain would bolt right into the chevy. But what to do with the olds and or the chevy. decisions , decisions. :)

Pictures will be added to my web site later this week.

Hey Fred,

This guy's in your neck of the woods. The last few weeks I've read about three early turbos sold in Connecticut very cheap. This one's supposed to be an '81 turbo.

Originally posted by mjl13bgn
Looking for anyone interested in a great car. I have posted before asking $1500. I will consider all offers. As I have said before the money does not mean as much as finding a good home. Please help me find a home for this Buick. Just a brief run down. 81 Buick Sport Coupe, Two-tone blue/silver. T-tops, no rot at all, very little surface rust, very little!!. 76K original miles. Have new turbo in box.

You got a great deal...FREE.....
Just drive it and have fun...nothing wrong with the olds....
Oh and go pick-up the 82 GN too.....Wish it was closer to me I would go rent a dolly and bring it home.. :( Anybody want to bring it down to me..ahhh for free :D

Back