New Track times?

I just ran a 14.03 Friday night which with an altitude correction would have been a 13.85 with a 3.4 pulley, MSP CAI, Ultraflow muffler and drag radials. My car won't 60 foot any quicker than a 2.05 after I changed the muffler. It seems to have went soft on the bottom end but gained on the top.MPH was 97.63 which with the alt correction would be 98+

If that is all the mods you got and there is little or no KR, Iwould say you are doing great. What was the temps of the days you ran. Ihave a 01 GTP with thrasher CAI,3.4" pulley, u-bend removed and a 180 tstat. My best run was a 14.5 @97.5 but my 60' times were only a 2.3. I am running stock RSA's. So you are definitely doing better than me.

It was in the 60s that night but I still don't have a switch on my fans where I can cool the car down. It was running around 200 degrees and wouldn't cool in the staging lanes. I've got a switch from ZZP to install that should allow me to make a 160 degree pass. I know that will improve my times some more. Plus I intend on building a custom 3 inch downpipe with a highflow cat and installing a set of modified rockers with a 1.9 ratio. I've already got a 160 thermostat and 41-932 plugs and 0 KR.

I switched to the 1.9 rockers 2 weeks ago and know my times are in the 13.80's:mad:. I also have a new best 60 foot time of 1.913 but my MHP is 97 or less now. :eek: The only changes were the 1.9 rockers. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Did your trap speed go up? Rockers shouldn't really hurt you that much on low end, but help out at higher speeds.

I had the rockers installed and my ET slowed by .4 and my Mph slowed by 2 mph but my 60 foot is better at 1.913. It's a mistery to me.