New Track times?

Tim Barnum

I made it to the track and ran 13.7's with improved traction 3.25 pulley, 3'' exhaust, cold air setup and 160 deg stat. How does that compare to others? Thanks Tim

I'm still waiting for the snow to melt and the tracks to open here in MI so I can go test my 2001 Regal GSX Stage 1 :)

Originally posted by Tim Barnum
I made it to the track and ran 13.7's with improved traction 3.25 pulley, 3'' exhaust, cold air setup and 160 deg stat. How does that compare to others? Thanks Tim

whats up Tim?
I have a 87 gn, and im in the Air Force. I should be moving there around June sometime. So we may have to hook up some time when i get there. I will be stationed in tinker afb, i dont know how far that is from Oklahoma City, but it cant be that far. I was hoping that they would have a track in Oklahoma, so that i could take my Gn.

Originally posted by ChrisFrez
I'm still waiting for the snow to melt and the tracks to open here in MI so I can go test my 2001 Regal GSX Stage 1 :)

Hey Chris, lemme know when you go, make Dave D. go as well.

I live 3 miles from Tinker AFB. I'm originally from Oklahoma but, I was in the Airforce too. Let me know when you get here and we will hook up. The track is about 20 minutes away. I just got back today from Tunica Mississippi. Maybe I'll see ya in Okc. Thanks Tim

Originally posted by Tim Barnum
I live 3 miles from Tinker AFB. I'm originally from Oklahoma but, I was in the Airforce too. Let me know when you get here and we will hook up. The track is about 20 minutes away. I just got back today from Tunica Mississippi. Maybe I'll see ya in Okc. Thanks Tim
yeah you will see me.

I need help with alot of stuff, i want to understand what is going on with my car.

New update! I went 13.526@99.83 mph and 13.527@99.60 mph. This run was with open exhaust. What do you'll think about that? Let me know. Thanks Tim

Originally posted by Das Regal GS
So you can see what the slow car can do ;)

which car you wanna see go down the track? you wanna see how slow the GS is? or do you wanna get beat by a car that will run a 2.5 60' and still pass ya :)

Originally posted by Dave@ramcharger
which car you wanna see go down the track? you wanna see how slow the GS is? or do you wanna get beat by a car that will run a 2.5 60' and still pass ya :)

He owns you. :D

Originally posted by Dave@ramcharger

LOL!! I will take the second one ;) I like seeing raw power in that form :D But we should plan a track day with all the local Regal guys. It sure would make everyone wonder if the old guys in the Regals got lost going to the golf course.:)

Originally posted by Das Regal GS
LOL!! I will take the second one ;) I like seeing raw power in that form :D But we should plan a track day with all the local Regal guys. It sure would make everyone wonder if the old guys in the Regals got lost going to the golf course.:)

Id love to take the GS to the track.. im curious to what she will run as is. id like a 13.9 but i know that will not happen.

Dang thats pretty good, my dads GTP has a best of 13.91@98.

Click to see his car.
detail.asp