You can type here any text you want

New Tta Owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
well kind of. i own an 87 GN and i am a college kid mooching off my parents as long as i can. my father just traded in his 69 Camaro w/ a 406 ci SB and blah blah blah for a 1989 TTA and received some cash in the transaction. it is #253 leather and T-tops. He may join the board but i think he is too lazy to use a message board on the internet so i will be doing the reasearch for him when he needs it done since iam on here everyday for the GN.
i guess i will give a little info on the car.
its #253. 80,000 miles. we got it from minneapolis and it was trailered down here to colorado springs by some of the owners buddies. the transmissoin was rebuilt a couple thousand miles ago. it has a shift kit. it also has a line lock or a trans brake, the car just got here a couple hours ago so we are not to sure yet :D
3 inch exhaust from the catalytic converter back. an inline fuel pump because i bet a previous owner was to damn lazy to drop the tank and thought an inline pump would be just as good. it is way too loud when it primes. adjustable wastegate arm, stock adjustable fuel regulator (first i have ever seen), 10mm plug wires, some chrome dress up peices under the hood, 255's on the back rims. it may have more done to it but its getting late and i will look it over better tomorrow. oh it was also dynoed a few months ago. one dyno sheet just shows that it got up to 136.9 mph at about 4300 rpm. another shows 245 hp and 345 tq. the horspower gets up and stays at 245 throughout the rpm curve and drops a little after 4500(?). the torque however gets up and drops down pretty fast after 4400 rpm to a little less than 300 tq by the time it is at about 5000rpm. i may be off on the rpm numbers. i will scan the dyno pull and post it. looks like we will be doing valve springs on two cars.

well looks like there are two here in the springs Lee ;)

Welcome to the club.

Don't forget to look at all the great info on the FAQ section. Lee has done an outstanding job on our FAQ section.

:D

:cool:

I can't wait to see it! I've only met your dad one time. If I'm right about his level of interest in this car, he'll be on the board on our next cold winter night, or before :)

I guess I'll have to clean up a couple things under the hood so I can park next to you sometime at the Saturday show and shine....

Congrats!

leeb

Back