You can type here any text you want

New Turbo old chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostedTtype

Hey I know I read somewhere that that Eric reprograms chips as long as You originally purchased it from him... I just upgraded the turbo on My Buick what's the process and the price?
I believe my chip is the 5.6 version

I assume I need a upgraded chip going from stock turbo to a TA-49...

You can probably get away with increasing the WOT fuel in the existing chip

Hey I know I read somewhere that that Eric reprograms chips as long as You originally purchased it from him... I just upgraded the turbo on My Buick what's the process and the price?
I believe my chip is the 5.6 version

I assume I need a upgraded chip going from stock turbo to a TA-49...
If the chip is less than a year old he will reburn for free. Otherwise its $55 and you can do it through the TT website. You'll probably want to up the fuel with your turbo upgrade and you can do it yourself as aminga said. The only problem with that is every time the ECM loses power you'll lose your settings.

Well I plan on getting it dyno tuned anyway once the turbo is on so I may try my luck with the existing chip... I was hoping I could make this chip work. Thank for the info guys.

Do You guys think I should adjust the fuel the full 20% for 20lbs of boost or start out lower maybe set it at 10% or so?

Back