New Twin Tubo kits fit TTA ?

Lynn D. Brown

Hey I see 2 new twin turbo kits available for GN's and wondered if they would fit the TTA.

Eventual aim - stroked TA Al block build w twin turbo. Just another F'ing power glutton.

It would be really cool if they did. I'd love to see that if it was done.
probably the headers fitting and DP issues would require some serious cutting and bashing. Still awesome idea!!

I wonder why they even bother on a GN. A small turbo is enough to split a production block. The stage block guys are going to V8's.. guess that is where its needed.

Guess its the cool factor to lose the AC and say its a "Limited Production FBI Persuit Vehicle" :rolleyes:

I talked to the guys at Easton perf. and there working on a kit for tt on the TTA:cool:

I talked to the guys at Easton perf. and there working on a kit for tt on the TTA:cool:

How can they make any profit of that? Like maybe 3 people would buy it, well unless it was a F-body conversion GTA. Doesn't seem like they'd sell any kits. But I thought that same thing 15 yrs ago about TTA down pipes about year before I saw the Terry H TTA DP. Maybe they will sell some, I bet it wouldn't be cheap:eek:

How can they make any profit of that? Like maybe 3 people would buy it, well unless it was a F-body conversion GTA. Doesn't seem like they'd sell any kits. But I thought that same thing 15 yrs ago about TTA down pipes about year before I saw the Terry H TTA DP. Maybe they will sell some, I bet it wouldn't be cheap:eek:

Id like to see the 3 :eek: Complete waste of time an tying up $$$ . Champion was goin to do aluminum heads for the TTA WAYYYYYY back in the day !! I think he need 20 or 25 sets "sold" before he could do them . I had 6 or 8 sets sold locally that were "interested" :rolleyes: Needless to say they didn't get done :p

I wonder why they even bother on a GN. A small turbo is enough to split a production block. The stage block guys are going to V8's.. guess that is where its needed.

Guess its the cool factor to lose the AC and say its a "Limited Production FBI Persuit Vehicle" :rolleyes:

Except that our kit doesnt lose the AC and 2 small turbos spool better than one large one and makes just as much horsepower.