You can type here any text you want

new water to air stock location Intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I have an unused stretch stock location water to air intercooler. This is a 24 row intercooler that has been professionally boxed for liquid use, it has a large neck, -10 fittings for lines, has lines from pump to heat exchanger. 13x12x2 Earl's Performance heat exchanger, 240 LPH continuous duty pump, and the IC has been professionally notched and welded ($175) to retain the front sway bar. Also had been powdercoated black ($125). This uses all factory IC mounting, up pipe, and hose that connects the turbo to the IC.

There has been a comment that I picked this up on the board about a year ago for $450....which is true, and then I had it welded to actually fit in a TR without taking off the sway bar, and I had it powedercoated. The total was $300 for all the work I did to it, so I have $750 tied up in this.

That being said, my selling price is $550 plus half the shipping costs. I would also trade this for a PTE or RJC front mount. Thanks!

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

car002.jpg

Back