You can type here any text you want

New ZO6 got a whipping Saturday night!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Been tossing the idea of selling my beast, and one of the cars I was thinking of buying was a newer ZO6. Never owned a Vette before. Saturday night just cruising by myself for a little piece of mind, when 2 dudes in a new ZO6 started messing with me. I tried to mind my own business, but they insisted!!!! Well, on 19 lbs (LOW) of boost on pump fuel and Razors alky (the best) These 2 dudes had no idea what hit them!!!!! I just kept pulling and pulling away from them. Man, these guys would not even pull up to me at the next light, so now its my turn to torment them, but they just layed back. Had I been running the race fuel, and program with the higher boost this car loves to just eat up, It would have been a slaughter. Gotta love that 70 GTQ-trim turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get to use the car much due to work, but every once and a while I take the car out for a cruise, Wakes my Spirit rite up again.

Been tossing the idea of selling my beast, and one of the cars I was thinking of buying was a newer ZO6. Never owned a Vette before. Saturday night just cruising by myself for a little piece of mind, when 2 dudes in a new ZO6 started messing with me. I tried to mind my own business, but they insisted!!!! Well, on 19 lbs (LOW) of boost on pump fuel and Razors alky (the best) These 2 dudes had no idea what hit them!!!!! I just kept pulling and pulling away from them. Man, these guys would not even pull up to me at the next light, so now its my turn to torment them, but they just layed back. Had I been running the race fuel, and program with the higher boost this car loves to just eat up, It would have been a slaughter. Gotta love that 70 GTQ-trim turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get to use the car much due to work, but every once and a while I take the car out for a cruise, Wakes my Spirit rite up again.
Now that's a NICE kill!

Sweet! Gotta love it when the other car won't even pull up next to you. BTW, cool wording in your signature.

Nice kill! instead of the bumper sticker that says " I brake for Corvettes" You should make one that says " I give Corvettes the brake! " :eek: :D

Nice kill !! May I ask what exhaust housing your using? .85 or .63 ?

Thanks for all the comments guys. It was a nice kill. .85 housing. Car sounds like a plane taking off going into boost!!!

Good kill. Those suckers probably didn't even know what they were messing with! :cool:

Back