Newbie from TN

Craig87GN

Hello, my name is Craig, bought my GN last June from the original owner. It's a completely stock 87 w/t-tops, currently has 48000miles on it. When I bought it, I got all the original documentation. It had set in heated storage for last few years. It has taken a while to get it running right, lots of cobwebs, but its running real good right now. Plan to make a few upgrades, starting with the suspension, mainly shocks and bracing.

Plan on making the rounds here in middle TN at all the car shows and cruise ins that start next month. Hopefully will see other GNs around. Love my car!

welcome

Welcome aboard... my name is craig too... i'm close to chatt tenn how far are you away?

I'm about halfway between Clarksville and Nashville. I used to run around in a LS1 f body, but I had to scratch my TR itch that I've had since I test drove one back in the 80s.

welcome, change the chip, get a scanmaster and a 3inch downpipe, See what you can do with a stock setup.

Lots of guys have come full circle dumping buttloads of quid to go faster and faster only to put it all back to stock and see what they could do with a really good tune.

welcome to the jungle

i am in pigeon forge ,if i can be of any help i will. shot me a pm any time with questions, good luck

Welcome aboard! I'm also in TN near Knoxville. If you ever need any help let me know.

Thank you everybody, I appreciate all the offers. Had some issues with my trans but it ended up being the tv cable out of adjustment. Seems everybody is spread across the state. Any TR clubs in TN? I'm only 45min from Bowling Green and plan to head there for my 1st national, anybody else going?

Thank you everybody, I appreciate all the offers. Had some issues with my trans but it ended up being the tv cable out of adjustment. Seems everybody is spread across the state. Any TR clubs in TN? I'm only 45min from Bowling Green and plan to head there for my 1st national, anybody else going?
Donnie Brooks & I will be going. Heading up on thursday morning Very early!!

Scot W.
GNS Performance

Do you have to pre register or can you just show up there? How many cars show up? It sounds like a really good time.

Do you have to pre register or can you just show up there? How many cars show up? It sounds like a really good time.
You can just show up and pay there thats what we do. Well there is alot of cars there and the people are great! Good times and ALOT of racing!

Get ready to see a Sea of black! ;)

Scot W.