Newbie help requested. Car stumbles when it tries to get into boost.

turbopat

I realize that there is probably 1 million reasons for an issue such as mine just hoping that by explaining my issue I can get some of those reasons narrowed down. I'll start by explaining everything I know about the car. The car has literally everything new except the MAF sensor lol.
Ive had a couple of turbo Buicks but have never redone one to this extent. The following are new items to the car..
Engine is new, trans is new, GN1 downpipe, GN1 front mount, precision 60LB injectors, all wiring is new, ECM, Turbotweak chip, Cam sensor, Crank sensor, Coil/ign module, T60-1 turbo, GN1 headers, .... I mean, everything is new.
Heres what is happening, The car starts up with a little help from the gas pedal... from there it is super choppy like a V8.. (214/214 Billet roller cam) I am certain it should not idle like this.... if I give it a quick hit on the throttle it instantly dies.... otherwise it will sit and run.... I do know that there is an exhaust leak for certain... Could this be it? I have driven the car twice... both times it will get up to just breaking into a couple pounds of boost and it sputters and acts like it wants to die... it will idle high at a stop light and I have to two-pedal it everytime or it will die.. I just purchased a FAST XFI system that will be coming soon but was just looking for pointers. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for having me!

Is it showing a code 34 by any chance?
And what’s the fuel pressure?

Have you verified your IAC and TPS values? You have a scan master or power logger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you verified your IAC and TPS values? You have a scan master or power logger?

I have a scanmaster now but will have the XFI. My IAC is off. When I get home after work I will post a video of it running just to show the scanmaster readings

What do you mean Iac is off. There’s your problem.
By reading quickly through the Scanmaster paperwork I could tell that the parameters were not what it stated. I just was reading that paperwork. So, the IAC can cause this large of an issue?

Definitely. Look on gn ttype.org has the proper procedure for setting iac/tps.

The Tps can be a bitch to set , it takes a bit to figure it out , from what I can remember the top of it will lean a little forward towards the car when setting it , a very little . Post back and let us know how your doing .

Once I get home today I should be able to get to work on it. I appreciate all of the advice!

Does anyone have an idea of how to add a video here

Click on "Reply", then on the next screen, towards the bottom left, you should see a gray box that says "Photos, Files, Videos" with a "+" sign in it. Click on the "+" sign and then select your video from your phone.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Click on "Reply", then on the next screen, towards the bottom left, you should see a gray box that says "Photos, Files, Videos" with a "+" sign in it. Click on the "+" sign and then select your video from your phone.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Seems like it will only support a short video, only seconds in duration. I tried to test it.

You need to adjust your IAC And tps sensors. Iac should be around 30 at idle and tps .44-.46 at idle.

Gotcha. Just wondering if I should expect the car to run right