You can type here any text you want

newbie!!!! wtb 81-88 regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
oh ya. im sure. i have found over a dozen cars in my price range that are nice but the closest one has bee virginia. i dont understand it. there are none in the midwest. lol i keep seeing people sending other people on here wanting the same thing im looking for. lol im like. what about me??? lmao

Of course I think I had a few from IA say "oh yeah they only bring $1500 all day long", they tried to say they were typically rust free....the further south you go the better they tend to survive the rust...

ya. see. ive come across rust free drivers out here for 500.00. i used to pass them up all the time cause i wasnt looking for one. now that i am, of course they are hard to find. once the snow melts, im sure they will pop up all over. its just a matter of finding the best one for what im wanting to do with it and a good price. ;-}

i have a 82 regal that has a 85 gn motor , id like to sell it whole , put can pull the it and sell it as a roller , is a super clean body , pm me , its turn key , driver ,

Back