next big ricer craze

That jewel would sound stellar on the firechicken---prolly pick you up a .10 or 2 :D

Geoff

So, your telling me instead of paying $3K just to get that turbo sound, I can buy that part for $15 and have the same turbo sound? That makes me feel like a sucker. I bought the big turbo and exhaust to get that sound. I could have saved thousands of dollars if I knew of that before :mad:

There's no way in heck that I'd waist my hard earned money on that stupid thing...

Unless, of corse it came with a cool sticker :rolleyes: .

Last night on the way home from the track I was driving on the freeway next to a ricer Civic that had one of those. It actually sounded real except for the fact that it was constantly making the noise. I was laughing hard. I showed him what the real deal can do. He stayed back after that.

I just ordered two of them things and with my real turbo they will think I have a Three turbo set up. Man I can't wait!!! I just can't wait.!~ Really I can't wait.

Remember the blow off valve sound generator awhile back? Combining these 2 items would make a perfect match for that authentic turbo sound, bwahaha.

"It cannot be easily distinguished between an accelerating turbocharged car! You will not be able to tell the difference nor will pedestrians or other drivers on the street. "

Uhm, what about the fact that you reach only get to 20 mph going full-throttle across an intersection? Or the fact that the guy in that boxy 80's car just made you look like you got reverse instead of 1st? roflmho :tongue: