Next Broward Turbo Buick Meet 1/11/2015

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello All. Our last meet was great. We had about 10 cars in total. We will be meeting again on 1/11/2015 at Dunkin D's this time at 5141 South University Drive Davie, FL. It is on University Drive about 1/4 miles south of Griffin Road. I know we can get more cars this time as several people were away for Thanksgiving and several people had their cars down. Lets aim for 15+ cars this time. I say we meet up at 11am again. This spot will accommodate more cars as the lot is much bigger.

Miami Guys would take the Turnpike North and get off at Griffin Road. Go West to University Drive and make a left (south). The Dunkin D's is on the right about 1/4 mile.

Palm Beach Guys would do the same thing but take the Turnpike South.

Head count please.......

Please invite all TB owners and Syclone or Typhoon owners if you know of any who do not visit this site. It will be at 11am on 1/11/2015 off of University Drive in Davie. It is just south of Griffin Road on the west side of University drive.

I will be there again, looking forward to seeing everyone, hopefully I can stay longer this time.

Thanks 4 setting these up. When mine gets here from Va. I'll start to join up. Live in wpb and love my gn

It has been raining on and off. Simply a bad day for a car meet. Maybe in the next week or two.