Nice Kirban wheels on ebay.

Dennis has 10 year old NOS Kirban wheels new in the box for $879. All four wheels

kirban update

Its true I did have a brand new set as indicated what was not indicated is they sold wihtin one hour of my inner circle htting the internet. Wish I had a dozen sets.

as for the ebay set you need to re-read the ad they are kirban style however they are not kirban wheels mine were not created until the spring of 1989....I know as I did it...

also mine the offset is 4 1/2 inches....ones on ebay are 4 inches again I am not knocking the seller in any way merely pointing out the differences....

I made good money at my price which was a fair price for the set I just sold. If I get a good deal I try and pass it on since I am in the business of moving parts not sitting on them.

I did produce eneough kirban style wheels over a 10-15 year spread that they are very well recognized even today...I have a mint set on my white 1987 Turbo-T....actually I think they look better than the coarse looking mesh that the GNX used. again my opinion....

When I had them made the GNX reproductions did not exist you had to find 4 TA fronts to make it work with no issues....not an easy task...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Mine where made off a American Racing Equipment mold they never marketed this offset my friend pulled it of as he ran the chrome division for American Racing and bought the mold from them....he made the very first reproduction GTO ralley One wheels for me in the early 1980s that I sold to all the big players back then. We also did the 1970 Mopar 15 by 7 ralley wheels as well.

We were the first.....with both of those wheels......

all made in the USA.....tough to do int he USA today.....end of history lesson

I
kirban update

Its true I did have a brand new set as indicated what was not indicated is they sold wihtin one hour of my inner circle htting the internet. Wish I had a dozen sets.

as for the ebay set you need to re-read the ad they are kirban style however they are not kirban wheels mine were not created until the spring of 1989....I know as I did it...

also mine the offset is 4 1/2 inches....ones on ebay are 4 inches again I am not knocking the seller in any way merely pointing out the differences....

I made good money at my price which was a fair price for the set I just sold. If I get a good deal I try and pass it on since I am in the business of moving parts not sitting on them.

I did produce eneough kirban style wheels over a 10-15 year spread that they are very well recognized even today...I have a mint set on my white 1987 Turbo-T....actually I think they look better than the coarse looking mesh that the GNX used. again my opinion....

When I had them made the GNX reproductions did not exist you had to find 4 TA fronts to make it work with no issues....not an easy task...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Mine where made off a American Racing Equipment mold they never marketed this offset my friend pulled it of as he ran the chrome division for American Racing and bought the mold from them....he made the very first reproduction GTO ralley One wheels for me in the early 1980s that I sold to all the big players back then. We also did the 1970 Mopar 15 by 7 ralley wheels as well.

We were the first.....with both of those wheels......

all made in the USA.....tough to do int he USA today.....end of history lesson[/QUOTE

I am taking the set I bought from you never mounted and brand new still in the box off the gn and putting them on the 86 light metallic blue.....I get offers all the time since my set is mint.