You can type here any text you want

Who owns this anybody on here?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
700 for crank? 700 for rods? In a stage or TA block? I wouldn't bother.
What do you think he is selling? Your getting a h beam rod and bms crank. Not a billet crower crank and rods.
Truth be told those Chinese rods and cranks handle a lot of power. I personally know of eagle rods and cranks making between 1000 to 1500 hp on various motors. I would say a majority of the times those parts don’t break cause of too much hp they get broken from other reasons.

There is a reason it’s been on eBay for over a year. Cause it’s not a deal to the limited market. 20 years ago people were scared to run 10s with a 109 now there in the 8s, lots of fake truths scare people to think a certain way.

What do you think he is selling? Your getting a h beam rod and bms crank. Not a billet crower crank and rods.
Truth be told those Chinese rods and cranks handle a lot of power. I personally know of eagle rods and cranks making between 1000 to 1500 hp on various motors. I would say a majority of the times those parts don’t break cause of too much hp they get broken from other reasons.
I see your point. I just don't think the price is completely blown up though. Maybe a bit. What it really boils down to is this.......the stuff isn't new, and it would have to be 1000 percent perfect or brand new to be reasonable I guess.

I see your point. I just don't think the price is completely blown up though. Maybe a bit. What it really boils down to is this.......the stuff isn't new, and it would have to be 1000 percent perfect or brand new to be reasonable I guess.

What he's selling is worth a little over 1/2 of the asking price.

Neal

There is a reason it’s been on eBay for over a year. Cause it’s not a deal to the limited market. 20 years ago people were scared to run 10s with a 109 now there in the 8s, lots of fake truths scare people to think a certain way.
the truth right there

I'm sorry guys. I don't have a lot of info to support this statement. But I'm going to blurt it out anyway.

I don't think these parts are going to hold up in a high horsepower application, that is then tuned to run single digit ET's, and then permanently left in that tune, and then driven in that tune for 15 years, 3 seasons a year, miles and miles of road use, without a single failure of any kind.

I don't have a lot of info to support this statement. But I'm going to blurt it out anyway.
i have alot of real world info but im not sure you can handle the truth;)how about a 8.50/159 mph car that been together since 2002 on eagle crank and rods?street drivenand raced on the street and track , with a tune unchanged?

Think about it. How many ls cars, sbc, sbf, etc out there making a 1000 plus. Not everyone can afford a billet crank and rod motor. I know my junk 109 with stock rods and crank is making 700 plus for the last 6 years. People have taken chances and that’s how we know what something can handle. Nothing last forever even the best stuff breaks.

Here is a video of my friends eagle rod and crank motor that makes 1326 rwhp with a 331 small block ford. Car has ran for over 10 years with the current combo.

That is a real Grand National with a small block ford. He pulled out the twin turbo stage 2 when it cracked around 1200 rwhp.

im not sure you can handle the truth
People have taken chances and that’s how we know what something can handle.
Oh, I can handle the truth. And the truth is......I don't want to be, nor did I ever want to be a trailblazer. A big THANK YOU to all those who helped get us where we are today. But chances aren't for me. :)

also a stock crank, chinese rod, stock block 1000hp 109 that didnt break anything for 26000+ miles and 1000's of wot hits, 7 years of street racing and abuse:cool:
Sounds like some Rpe 109 magic!:oops:

If I understood this correctly and someone said 26k miles at 1000 hp with 1000's of passes with a 109 I have to call bullshit. I don't care who built it and what parts it had. Sorry.

Back