nitrous

NOS makes a wet kit that is adjustable from 80-200 for a turbo 3.8. I think its $720-$780.

vinbags original question !!

Do you get High Performance Pontiac Magazine ?? a few issues back they did a tech article on installing NOS (brand) on the old TEP car. The article shows how to basically hide the system (except the solonoids, because we were in a time crunch for a publication date) the system is "dry", with a fuel pressure safety shut off (doesn't shut the fuel off just the NOS charge) Took an afternoon to do, looks great, and according to Mr. G-tech, took off over 1/2 sec. My son has run a similar system in his 97 gtp, and ran consistant 12.5 - 12.66 for the last two years without destroying anything (except a lot of tires). Good Luck.
P.S. these systems REALLY like a warmer and blanket.

Call THRASHER

They have a nitrous plate to go behind the throttle body, every pulley size you could ever want, torque steer bars, intercoolers, camshafts, torque converters, if it makes power, then they are selling it. I think they are doing headers as well. Give the guys as THRASHER a call and they can take care of you, make you go fast with class in a 4-door.