No Can Do E85 In Canada

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Well since I got the shaft on finding e85 in Canada. Is there any chance in Vermont or the Champlain Valley that I can cross over and get some??

Thanks

EMAIL fuelie 600 ,he lives right past the champlain border in upper new york.......or you can purchase some in ottawa about 2 hours from your house I THINK

why would you run E85 if it wasn't readily available where ya live??? Or don't you use the car much?? :confused:

Dan,
I just wanted to see the difference. I am not going to drive 2 hours for this.

by the time ya drove and went back home you would need more again :p I don't think its that simple to "try" .. Guys are goin to huge pumps and injectors and fuel lines. I would think it would be expensive to run all the time compared to the Alky systems :confused:

by the time ya drove and went back home you would need more again :p I don't think its that simple to "try" .. Guys are goin to huge pumps and injectors and fuel lines. I would think it would be expensive to run all the time compared to the Alky systems :confused:

YA..THOUGHT OF THAT....SO NEVER MIND..

it's the minor nation of Canada, it got really nothing to offer to the auto enthusiast;) ..

You will need it after jan 1,2010 when all leaded fuel is Banned in Canada for racing purposes. I Guelph you can get it supposed....

Under the change, approved by cabinet late last month, drag and stock-car racers will have until Jan. 1, 2010, to halt the use of leaded fuel. Government statistics showing racing accounts for only 1.5 per cent of leaded fuel consumption in Canada, with the remainder being used by small aircraft _ which are permanently exempted from the ban.
A wide range of behavioural effects have also been reported in lead-exposed adults. These effects can include forgetfulness; irritability; lethargy; impaired concentration; depression and mood changes; dizziness; and weakness, as well as diminished: reaction time; visual motor performance; hand dexterity; IQ scores and cognitive performance

You will need it after jan 1,2010 when all leaded fuel is Banned in Canada for racing purposes. I Guelph you can get it supposed....

Under the change, approved by cabinet late last month, drag and stock-car racers will have until Jan. 1, 2010, to halt the use of leaded fuel. Government statistics showing racing accounts for only 1.5 per cent of leaded fuel consumption in Canada, with the remainder being used by small aircraft _ which are permanently exempted from the ban.
A wide range of behavioural effects have also been reported in lead-exposed adults. These effects can include forgetfulness; irritability; lethargy; impaired concentration; depression and mood changes; dizziness; and weakness, as well as diminished: reaction time; visual motor performance; hand dexterity; IQ scores and cognitive performance
So what you are saying is Canada sucks. Weakness? My garage smells like leaded gas all the time and im probably at least 3x as strong as the ass hole who published that BS! Maybe if i stop exposing myself to the lead ill get stronger:rolleyes:

Yes I agree it sucks, but its ok for aircraft use, which uses billions of gallons of LL100. I can;t figure this govt out sometimes..:mad: