You can type here any text you want

No fuel pressure after Fel-pro install...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meat27

Hey guys, I just took a Fel-pro system from my Dad's car and put it into mine. When I switch the car on, I heard the fuel pump run. I turned the motor over and it started and ran for about 10 seconds. After that I have no fuel pressure. I switch the car on and do not hear the fuel pump at all. Any ideas where to start checking?

Keeps blowing the fuse

Help guys. I replaced the fuel pump fuse and as soon as I switch the ignition on I heard the new fuse pop. Any ideas? Can this be Fel-pro related or something else?

check wires

u have a short some where,recheck all wires and make sure no wire is left open and touch metal.and that all wires r run correct

Ttt

Still have the problem guys. All wires are covered. Can't think of anything else to do until I call Precision Turbo & Engine on Monday morning for some advice. Any ideas are appreciated.

unplug the fast, if you crank the car the oil pressure will come up and turn the pump on. If it blows the fuse its not fast related or fp relay related.

Back