You can type here any text you want

No Logging

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

I've been using FAST software, version 1.405 for about one year. Before that I was using version 1.110.

Last week at the track I wasn't able to record anything with v.1.4xx. Everytime I hit F8 then Enter to await the TPS trigger, the TPS trigger window that used to always appear, didn't. If at this point I hit the space bar to start manual recording it would kick me out of the program and give a bunch of computereze error messages. I switched back over to the old software ver 1.1 and for the rest of the night it was fine.

So during this past week I reinstalled ver 1.4xx and in my shop it worked fine. At the track on Sat it started doing the same kick me out of the program and I had to use ver 1.1xx again.

Today I was playing with it again...and noticed that the total record time on the screen was only 3.8 seconds. And when I hit R it would show the refresh rate as 326.4 frames. I would change this to 11 and hit escape, then R again and 11 would still be there. I'd hit escape and then F8 again, it would say reconfiguring the log file, hit any key. Then I hit F8 again and the same 3.8 seconds would show as the total amount of record screen time and I would check R again...and it had reverted back to 326.4 frames per second.

Any ideas....as the version 1.4 allows me to use 6750 rpm total on F3 and F4 while version 1.1 only allows 6400.

Thanks, Chris

Back