You can type here any text you want

No Spark Problem, please help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The car did run.... It had a miss.... I did not hear the car run nor the miss. It went to a gm mechanic and he replaced the module and coil pack and also pulled the cam sensor out of it. It has not ran since that. It came to me totally dead. I have Checked all the pins and even unpinned them and put them on the connections manually. As far as the grounds, this may be something to it.....where are all the grounds I need to check? At this point in time I have pulled it out of the shop to free up the space, I have a gear swap in a c5 corvette and a trans am to put an engine in then I will try to get back to this one.

Thanks a bunch for e everyones help it is greatly appreciated. It has been so long, I will have to double check that voltage that was listed on pin c. It is extremely hard to troubleshoot with 84/87 wiring changing at the module due to the conversion plug.

Does anyone have a good working coil and module for an 84, I will put it back to original, maybe it will get me somewhere!! Thanks again!

a couple of weeks a go I had the same problem and I was watching this post. Will I got it. I set the cam sensor like the GM manual said with the volt meter. I finely breakdown and bought Caspers cam tool Wala I was off I think it was 50 deg.Set it properly and I got spark and it has started every time .

Back